Monday, June 21, 2010

Reality Show Rant.

It's Monday night and I think it's a good time to recap the reality shows in my life. The big ones are New Jersey Housewives, the New York Reunions, The Bachelorette and Design Star. I know that these shows are pointless, stupid and down right obnoxious but that's entertainment to me. I know it's ridiculous I am reminded of that whenever it's 8pm Monday and dad goes upstairs to watch television and huffs "I don't know how this is entertaining."

Monday at 8pm is none other than the Bachelorette on ABC but I have to admit that I only watch it a little but don't enjoy it as much. I think that Ali and her men are boring. She kicked off the crazy ones and now it's not entertaining. Kasey was a bit entertaining with his tattoo. Really Kasey? Did you think that this was a sign of true love or that you are truly crazy she was forced to keep the wrestler because of your shenanigans. Who I think is the guy that was blurred next week because he had a girlfriend. Okay, I read that somewhere because I like spoilers. Kind of like Roberto is from where I live now, sort of and my mom heard through the grapevine that he came back really happy- do you suppose he is the winner? I mean this is just hearsay but he does seem like a front runner.

Enough about that, I love the Bravo Network! For three hours straight yesterday I watched the reunion show of New York Housewives for about the third time. They're great. I love Ramona and how she is "Ramotional." Her new hair is also great, she does look renewed! I also like Bethenny because her wit and her reunion dress. I think Lou Ann seems renewed too not so up tight and singing an 808 track "Money Can't Buy You Class" What a classic! I dislike I guess the villians of the show. Kelly is CRAZY TOWN and she is insane to think she can be a role model at 41 and not be able to take up for herself. I think Jill is pretty and pretty fake but I think she is half genuine about her relationship with Bethenny.

Tonight was another favorite, New Jersey Housewives. The episode was so-so. I miss Dina and Grandma Winkles too those two look alike- pet lookalike contest anyone? However, the watch what happens live! was bizzare- Danielle is a lunatic and what the heck was that duet about? Awwkkkkkkward. :)

One last thing, Design Star which is actually about talent is another favorite of mine. I don't have a favorite yet too early in the game. I dislike Nina whose mural sucked - a pathetic drawing of a dragonfly? But did anyone else notice that they went to Zarin Fabrics? Zarin as in Jill Zarin? I do believe so. Two reality shows in one, yes!!!

That's all the recaps for now- some of my other favorite shows include House Hunters, Soup, E! News, Cake Boss, Chelsea Lately (probably blog about her a couple of times <3), Kardashians etc. etc. etc.

As you can tell my life is that fabulous. Speaking of the fabulous life, went to VA this weekend- had a blast at my sisters Bachlorette Party. Next blog? I think so! :) Stay tuned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment