Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My First Blog

I have so many things I would love to share or blog about but I don't know what is appropriate for my first blog. I think I shouldn't start off suggesting books, rating the boys on The Bachelorette, (spoiler alert! I think Roberto will be on the finale episode), talking about those crazy housewives, updating on the progress of my sisters wedding (32 days!!), or spilling out my personal life. I even googled what to blog about on your first blog. I will probably rely on google to tell me what to write a lot. The search results from the top: about.com why blog?

Why Blog? This is what I've found.

Top 10 Reasons:

1. To express thoughts and opinions- check! Mine however will be on bogus nonsense I call pop culture.

2. To market or promote something- check!

3. To help people- check! Or entertain...

4. To establish yourself as an expert- check! Maybe...

5. To connect with people with like you- check! yes you!

6. To make a difference- check! I'll try to promote something good

7. To stay active and knowledgeable in a field or topic- check! wedding industry, shopping, pop culture etc.

8. To stay connected with friends and family- check!

9. To make money...-check-minus! That would be nice!

10. To have fun and be creative- checkmate! Pretty much my sole reason.

Thanks About.com! This looks like it's going to be intense :)


I have to warn you...
I am the type that will have ten blogs in one day and then zero for a month but we'll see!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment