Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Light Read for a Light 'Do!


I got a much needed haircut yesterday and really just wanted to show it off. I cut about four inches off my hair and added some bangs. They're shorter than usual but I think I like them. The cut honestly reminds me of Beezus from Ramona and Beezus in an adult way, if that makes any sense? I showed my stylist a picture of Kimberly Caldwell from American Idol she has great hair and for some reason I always google a picture to bring in because I don't trust myself explaining what I like to a stylist.

I have no real attachment to my hair and have always been mediocre when it comes to upkeep- really I just run a straightener through it and go and if you ever see the back of my hair you can tell I missed a couple of strands. After looking at pictures from these past weeks I knew I needed to take off the length. I have a full face already, apple cheeks and a prominent chin the length wasn't framing my face well. I've had really long hair before and really short hair before. I think that on round faces like mine a chin length do is best. I don't have a five head but I got bangs because I think they're fresh and fun!

The picture is in b&w because I'm having a bad skin week and didn't want to put make up on today so hopefully you still get the full effect maybe I'll load a color one, who knows?!

Let me know what you think :)

No comments:

Post a Comment