Monday, August 30, 2010

25 Random Questions Tag!

Last blog was really "ramotional"- Ramona Singer from Real Housewives of NY + Emotional= Ramotional, just in case you're like what the heck is ramotional?! This blog I wanted to be fun and I always get these 25 Question Tags on Facebook and never do them so I wanted to actually do one! So here I go...

1. Do you have any pets?
Yes. I have a beloved hound mix "Tex" who is 10 months, I have a kitty named "Grey Kitty" that is in my parents possession (but since I'm at home now he's mine again.)Family owned pets I have three. Our 11 year old dachshund, Petey and our rescued Corgi-Pomeranian mix, Skittles then we have an abandoned cat, Sally of my sisters haha. It's a freakin' zoo here. Also, I'm an aunt to a lab mix, Leo. The Holcomb's love pets!

2. Name three things that are physically close to you
1. A diet coke 2. The remote control 3. my phone

3. What's the weather right now?
hot and humid- it's freakin' SC!

4. Do you drive? If so, have you crashed?
Yes I drive. Yes I've crashed-sorta. I've been a passenger in two crashes caused by MaDee (haha) and one of my own in December. The day after Christmas I plowed a deer on the interstate with my sister going 50 miles per hour. Took the front end of my car off, cracked the radiator...I think it counts as a crash.

5. What time did you wake up this morning?
Oh, embarrassing. 11:20 am- I went to bed at 3:00am in my defense. Also, in my defense I don't have a life.

6. When was the last time you've showered?
Oh, embarrassing again. Yesterday around 2pm I took a bath. I'm going to after this blog!

7. What was the last movie you saw?
Eh, I don't know the last movie I've seen in theatre but on television probably Fool's Gold. I don't know lame.

8. What does your last text message say?
"Hey."

9. What's your ring tone?
"Walk in the park" It's just a default on the phone but it's cute. It's a happy tune with dogs barking I love Tex's reaction to it! But most of the time I keep in on silent.

10. Have you ever been to another country?
Hmm. I've been to Canada and I've been to the Virgin Islands so sort of.

11. Do you like sushi?
No, I wish I did but I don't.

12. Where do you buy groceries?
Well, in Virginia Kroger, Wal-Mart, Food Lion. In SC, Bi-LO, Publix, Wal-Mart

13. Have you ever taken medicine to fall asleep faster?
Yes- intentionally and unintentionally. I have Vertigo so the medicine also acts as a sleeping agent and I've taken Tylenol PM when sick or can't get my mind to stop racing however I take them on rare occasions never abuse them.

14. How many siblings do you have?
Two blood and a brother-in-law (so weird to say!) I have two lovely older siblings that are more like friends than brother and sister. I'm the baby of the family. My sister recently wed so now I have a brother-in-law- he's great! And in a few months I'll have a sister-in-law! Yay siblings!

15. Do you have a desktop computer or laptop?
Laptop. The slow desktop is upstairs.

16. How old will you be turning your next birthday?
24, sigh. I tried to tell someone I was 22 I forgot I'm 23.

17. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
Both. Mainly contacts- I'm legally blind! I have glasses too but wear them on rare occasions. Also, I can't find them.

18. Do you color your hair?
No. I've boxed colored once or twice but not permanent and my hair is so dark it doesn't hold well.

19. Tell me something you plan to do today?
Haha umm, watch REAL HOUSEWIVES OF NJ REUNION SHOW PART 1! Pumped!

20. When was the last time you cried?
Last night, did you read my blog? Ramotional.

21. What is your perfect pizza topping?
Cheese. I don't like toppings unless it's from Domino's and it's green peppers. I also love ham but never get it. I'm plain.

22. Which do you prefer hamburgers or cheeseburgers?
Cheese!

23. How you ever had an all-nighter?
Yes. About 12 at Bethany Hall!

24. What is your eye color?
Brown or Hazel depends.

25. Can you taste the difference between coke and Pepsi?
Yes. If you can't your taste buds suck. Coke is way better- that's one terrible thing about SC is everywhere is Pepsi products- Dr. Pepper please!


That was actually fun- might do more later!! :)

Tag you're it!

1 comment:

  1. You are so funny and I love reading your blogs! HOw is the job situation going? Keep me posted!!

    ReplyDelete