Thursday, July 1, 2010

Happy Fourth of July!

I am heading to my beloved state so I probably won't be blogging all weekend, so sad :( However, I wanted to post something cute about fourth fashion or what to do but really don't have the time. I have to pack and get to getting. I am expected to be stuck in Charlotte forever too bad I don't have a fancy phone so I could blog when I'm just sitting! But I don't and I try to be a safe driver so you'll just have to wait. I will blog about my weekend when I get back- if it's fabuolous. Oh and I have been working countless hours on some exciting things for Ashley's wedding! But I can't share until post wedding so I might have to add a new blog for just wedding stuff, decor and crafts but not until later. I'm big on wedding etiquette and stuff like that. It should be good but not for a while Ashley won't let me spill anything. I am excited to get to see my dress for the wedding this weekend!

Okay so I did find this fabulous blog about fourth fashion so just pretend I wrote it haha :) http://myfashionaddictions.blogspot.com/2010/06/what-to-wear-4th-of-july.html


Have a great & safe fourth :)

love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment