Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween Part Two

Can I confess something? Yesterday didn't feel like Halloween because it wasn't. I was dead set on today being November 1st but today is Halloween, duh. I can't believe it! Why would trick or treating be today if yesterday was Halloween? Crazy and a little stupid? Yes.

Okay so today I was a bum. I got showered and dressed into my costume for trick or treating. I love dressing up so I dressed up to answer the doors for the kids! I started out being Wilma Flinstone but the dress that came with the costume is too short for this occassion so we made a new one from a sheet but it was so frumpy I changed into a black shirt dress, hose and a witch hat instead! I loved the orange Wilma hair though!

I love holidays. I love the tradition, the decorations, gifts, food, laughter and love. Halloween isn't real big in our family but I still love it and we still had some great decorations! I just wanted to show off our cool decorations and my head shots for Halloween! Happy Halloweenie!

Enjoy the pictures...

Happy Halloween !!
The Decor...




Halloween luminaries-cute!


scary!


luminary bags and you can't really see but shepard hooks, the mason jars and tealight candles
(recycled from my sisters wedding!)


Frankenstein!

Scary cat

The Great Pumpkin Again!

Scary pumpking on fern stand (recycled from sisters wedding!)

The Costumes...


WILMA!!
Okay the wig wasn't working out but I love the orange hair.
Maybe I should pull a Rihanna?




So I went with the witch instead.


Dress Up...withTex!
Okay not really dress up but a little ribbon on the collar

he kept biting it so I had to shorten it.
"I'm so embarrassed"

Wittle Puppy Wup!



So that was Halloween. As mentioned last blog we never had trick or treaters in my old house on the country roads. This year we had a disappointing 18 but it was better than nothing. Everyone was so cute! Zombies, Vampires, Soccer Player, Skelton, Zombie Nurse, Puppy dog, Tinkerbell and Peter Pan, Nerds etc. I loved them all!

Thanks for reading!!

Happy Halloweenie!


Weenie Dog!
It's our weiner dog Petey- he doesn't need a costume because he's the devil in disguise everyday poor senile Pete dog.  Happy Halloweenie. Get it?!






1 comment: