Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Thankful Hit List


Don't say I didn't tell you so. Two weeks of thankfulness not bad. Ha! I would say I'd make up for day 8 - day 30, but I just don't think I have it in me. Instead let me highlight a few things and since Thanksgiving wasn't too long ago, I think I'll continue with a few of my favorite things (thankful things)! How about a quick hit list. 

Thankful Hit List 

My crazy, loving family ( & that precious baby niece!) 

Love

Friendship - new and old! 

TEX - my snuggle buddy pup

Work & work friends!

Small towns - and hometowns

Talents - especially crafting abilities 

Grilled Chicken sandwiches (and fried let's be honest)

Pretty things - well that's pretty vague. 

Answered prayers and unanswered prayers 

Good television (and trashy entertainment) 

Laughter

Pinterest 

My dup (which is short for duplex) such a cozy place

Second chances

Inspirational quotes 

and Christmas! 

That's probably a good enough hit list to make up for my Thankful Blog 1 & 2. I'm so excited for Christmas and once I find my camera cord I will add some pictures of my decorations and things. 









No comments:

Post a Comment